best rp 150 mm graphite electrodes
Best rp 150 mm graphite electrodes industry substitution analysis
best rp 150 mm graphite electrodes are mainly used for electric arc furnace steelmaking. The steelmaking technology with electric furnace as the core has obvious advantages in terms of production efficiency, environmental protection, capital investment cost, process flexibility, etc. Electric furnace steelmaking uses electrodes to draw current into the furnace. The strong current will generate arc discharge through the gas at the lower end of the electrode, and at the same time release a large amount of heat for smelting.
The 150 mm graphite electrode have high-quality characteristics that other component electrodes can’t match:
1. Graphite has good thermal stability and will sublime at 3550°C. Common metals have melted at this high temperature;
2. The resistance is very low, only a few ohms, and the smelting energy consumption is small;
3. Light weight, density less than 1/4 of copper, easy to transport and use, good safety, easy to clamp when smelting on the furnace;
4. The raw materials are easily available pitch, petroleum coke, needle coke, etc.;
5. Good workability, 3-5 times faster than ordinary metals.