graphite electrode china
Precautions when using graphite electrode china in electric furnace steel mills
1. Choose the appropriate electrode type and diameter according to the capacity of the electric furnace and the capacity of the equipped transformer.
2. In the process of loading and unloading graphite electrode china and storage, pay attention to prevent damage and dampness. The damp electrode should be used after being dried by the electric furnace. Lifting should protect the joint hole of the electrode and the surface thread of the joint.
3. When connecting the electrode, use compressed air to blow off the dust in the connector hole. The force used to screw the connector into the electrode connector hole must be stable and uniform, and the tightening torque must comply with the regulations. When holding the electrode with the holder, be sure to avoid the joint area and clamp it above or below the bottom of the electrode joint hole.
4. When loading charge into the electric furnace, in order to reduce the impact of the charge on the electrode when the charge collapses, a large piece of charge should be installed near the bottom of the electric furnace, and be careful not to accumulate a large amount of non-conductive materials such as lime directly under the electrode.
5. The melting period is the time when the electrode is most likely to be broken. At this time, the molten pool has just formed, the charge begins to slide and collapse, and the electrode is easily broken. Therefore, the operator should carefully observe, and the lifting mechanism of the electrode should be sensitive and lift in time. battery.
6. During the refining period, if the electrode is used for recarburization, the electrode immersed in molten steel will quickly become thinner, which is easy to break or cause the joint to fall, resulting in increased electrode consumption. Therefore, as far as possible, the electrode should not be immersed in molten steel to increase recarburization.