low restivity graphite electrode
Preventive measures and operation suggestions for graphite electrode
Preventive measures and operation suggestions for graphite electrode manufacturers
1. Measures to prevent crushing in smelting operations
(1) Reasonable distribution structure: Reasonably distribute the distribution of various scraps in the basket and the conditions for adding scrap to the furnace to avoid the formation of light steel and thin steel materials on the furnace roof, forming a group of DI. It is not allowed to descend to avoid the collapse of a large piece of scrap steel and the fracture of the graphite electrode.
(2) During the smelting process, especially near melting, the distribution of unmelted materials should be carefully observed. If a bridging structure has been formed, in the event of a power failure and rise of the graphite electrode, oxygen must be blown or the charge must be physically swayed or shaken to make it collapse, so as to prevent the material from collapsing and breaking the graphite electrode.
(3) The strength of graphite electrode should meet the process requirements. The graphite electrode should be connected with a suitable strength nut, cleaned and a special clamping device should be used. Before replacing the graphite electrode for lifting, the ring must be tightened to ensure that the ring is in close contact with the graphite electrode. In order to ensure the cleanliness of the interface, it is necessary to keep the protective cap of the new graphite electrode until the suspension ring is installed.
(4) The graphite electrode holder should avoid being caught in the white line between the graphite electrodes. The graphite electrode connection must not be higher than the graphite electrode support. The graphite electrode holder cannot be clamped on an open casing or a casing with a suspension ring.
2. Preventive measures in the control process
(1) After high-voltage power transmission, observe whether the three-phase unbalanced voltage of the secondary short network is balanced (determined by the insulation resistance of the three-phase short network to the ground, the unbalanced voltage should be less than 10%).
(2) Before the graphite electrode automatically descends, confirm that there is no non-conductive object in the scrap steel layer directly below the graphite electrode.
(3) The secondary voltage is observed immediately after the first phase graphite electrode is in contact with the scrap steel.
(4) When an arc occurs in the phase graphite electrode (the ammeter indicator light swings large), can you see the secondary current display of the phase graphite electrode?
(5) Whether the braking force of the graphite electrode hydraulic drive mechanism and the system delay coefficient change regularly.