Measures to prevent electrode paste from breaking
The measures to prevent electrode soft break during the use of electrode paste can be divided into the following points:
1. Strictly control and master the length of the working end of the electrode, reasonably control the pressing time, so that the pressing speed is compatible with the sintering speed. When the material surface is processed every 24 hours, Observe the baking condition of the electrode so as to control the hardness and softness of the electrode (if it is found that the surface of the laid down electrode is gray white, dark but not red or slightly red, it indicates that the electrode is well roasted; if the surface of the laid down electrode is red, it indicates that the electrode has been burnt; if the surface is black, it indicates that the electrode is not baked enough.
You can also use round steel to poke the electrode. If it is hard, it can bounce back to indicate that the electrode has been burnt; if it is elastic, it indicates that it is normal; if it is soft, it indicates that the electrode is not burnt.) If it is found that the electrode is black or emits yellow smoke, it will immediately judge that the electrode is soft, and the heating element should be turned on for low-level roasting and the pressure release time should be extended.
2. Strictly control the quality of the electrode paste to ensure that the volatile, ash and particle size are appropriate. 3. Strictly control the welding quality of the electrode barrel (no holes and sand holes).
3. After power off, the load shall not increase too fast. Observe the change of electrode quality, increase the load appropriately according to the baking quality of the electrode. If the electrode quality is found to be soft, reduce the load (power off) in time, and strictly control the electrode pressure release time (not exceeding the * pressure release time of the gear) and the pressure release length (strictly control the electrode pressure release exceeding 20mm).
4. Add the electrode paste on time and in quantity, and maintain the specified paste column height. If the operator finds that the paste column has not changed for a long time, he shall organize personnel to smash the paste and compact the overhead paste column. With good electrode quality.
5. Strictly control the moisture content of raw materials so as not to burn the insulation.
6. Regularly build the electrode insulation device and sealing device to keep the electrode in good working condition.