rp graphite electrodes factories
Analysis of the new standard of ultra-high power rp graphite electrodes factories
1. Determination of main technical indicators1. Surface Quality
(1) Modify the requirements of the rp graphite electrodes factories surface drop or hole to “the rp graphite electrodes factories surface does not exceed two drop or hole, the defect diameter is 10-20 mm, less than 10 mm does not count, the depth is 5-10 mm, less than 5 mm is not calculated”. See Article 4.2.1 of this standard.
(2) No transverse cracks are allowed on the rp graphite electrodes factories surface; longitudinal cracks with a width of 0.3-1.0 mm shall not be greater than 80 mm and no greater than 2. However, longitudinal cracks with a width of less than 0.3 mm are not allowed to be modified as “No cracks on the rp graphite electrodes factories surface are allowed. “. See Article 4.2.4 of this standard.
(3) Add “No black skin on rp graphite electrodes factories with diameter mm”. See Article 4.2.5 of this standard.
2. Other modifications
(1) Due to the continuous revision and improvement of the test method standard, the serial number of each chapter will change, so the “resistivity measurement shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of GB/T 24525 section 5 (on-site measurement of rp graphite electrodes factories products)” to ” The resistivity measurement is in accordance with the provisions of GB/T 24525. See Article 5.1 of this standard.
(2) The batch inspection rules for the coefficient of thermal expansion of the joints and the number of samples per batch have been revised. Since the joint materials, formula and process control of the same type and specification are basically stable, and the coefficient of thermal expansion index is relatively stable, “the rp graphite electrodes factories of the same type and specification shall be measured at least once a month; the rp graphite electrodes factories of the same type and specification shall be measured once per furnace. “Is changed to “same product” rp graphite electrodes factories, and the joints of the same specification shall be measured at least once a month. See Article 6.3.1 of this standard.
(3) The recommended allowable current load for φ550~700mm ultra-high voltage rp graphite electrodes factories is provided. See Appendix A for standards.
3. Comparison with international indicators In order to improve the standard, scientificity and rationality, and ensure the universality of products, the standard-setting team systematically collected standards or product samples from internationally renowned carbon companies, such as IEC International Standards, UCAR Corporation, and the United States. SGL Company and other Germany, Japan Tokai Carbon Company, India Showa Electric Company have determined through research that the ultra-high power rp graphite electrodes factories industry standard rp graphite electrodes factories and joint size and tolerance requirements are equivalent to IEC international standards, and some tolerance requirements are higher than IEC standards. . Technical requirements such as physical and chemical indicators should be comprehensively determined based on domestic and foreign corporate standards and user conditions.