uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes
Process flow of carbon uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes processing
Today we start with the understanding of uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes. Only by understanding can everyone know the processing technology of carbon uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes. Let’s enter the topic below. uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes (uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes) use petroleum coke and pitch coke as granular materials, coal tar pitch as binder, and are made of high temperature resistance through kneading, molding, roasting, graphitization and mechanical processing Graphite conductive material.
Uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes are important high-temperature conductive materials for electric furnace steelmaking. Uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes are used to input electrical energy into the electric furnace. The high temperature generated by the arc between the ends of uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes and the charge is used as the heat source to melt the charge. Steelmaking, some other electric smelting or electrolysis equipment also often use uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes as conductive materials. In 2000, the world consumed about 1 million tons of uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes, and in 2000, China consumed about 250,000 tons of uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes. Uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes have excellent physical and chemical properties, and they are also widely used in other industrial sectors. The carbon product industry with the production of uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes as the main variety has become an important part of the contemporary raw material industry.
The main indicators to measure the quality of uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes are electrical resistivity, bulk density, mechanical strength, linear expansion coefficient, elastic modulus, etc. The oxidation resistance and thermal shock resistance of uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes in use are similar to the above. The indicators are related, and the accuracy of product machining and the reliability of connection are also important inspection items.
The main production processes of the carbon uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes processing process are as follows:
(1) Calcining. Both petroleum coke and pitch coke need to be calcined, and the calcining temperature should reach 1300°C to fully remove the volatiles in the raw materials and improve the true density and conductivity of the coke.
(2) Crushing, screening and ingredients. The calcined raw materials are crushed and sieved into aggregate particles of a specified size, and a part of the raw materials are ground into fine powder, which is weighed according to the formula and aggregated to form a mixture of various particles.
(3) Kneading. Under the heating state, a quantitative mixture of various particles and a quantitative binder are mixed and kneaded to form a plastic paste.
(4) Forming. The paste is pressed into a green body with a certain shape and higher density under the action of external pressure (compression molding or extrusion molding) or vibration (vibration molding).
(5) Roasting. Place the green body in a specially designed high-temperature furnace, cover the green body with filler (coke powder or river sand), and gradually increase the temperature to about 900-1100°C to carbonize the binder to obtain the calcined product.
(6) Impregnation. In order to improve the bulk density and mechanical strength of the product, the calcined product is put into an autoclave, and the liquid impregnant is pressed into the pores of the calcined product. After dipping, it should be fired again. In order to obtain a high-density and high-strength joint blank, impregnation is required Repeat 2 to 3 times.
(7) Graphitization. Load the calcined product into the graphitization furnace (covered with insulating material), and use the direct energization heating method to convert the calcined product into a graphite crystalline structure, so as to obtain the physical and chemical properties required by the artificial uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes.
(8) Mechanical processing. According to the application requirements, the graphitized blank is subjected to surface turning, end surface processing, and processing of the screw holes for connection, and the joints for connection are processed.
(9) The finished product is packaged after passing the inspection. When the carbon company was founded, it established the development strategy of “science and technology, innovation, and leadership”, adhering to the business philosophy of “quality first, service first”, through technological improvement, quality improvement, and market development, carbon has become a region in Shanxi, Hebei, and Mongolia. The largest graphitization processing company. The main business is uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes, Shijiazhuang uhp 400 mm graphite electrodes.