500mm uhp graphite electrode
1. Natural 500mm uhp graphite electrode. That is an electrode produced using natural flake graphite as raw material. Coal tar pitch is added to natural graphite, and after kneading, forming, roasting and machining, natural 500 graphite electrode can be prepared. Its resistivity is relatively high, mechanical strength is low, and it is easy to break during actual use. Therefore, now our country only There are a very small amount of small size natural 500 uhp graphite electrode for some special occasions.
2. Artificial 500mm uhp graphite electrode. Using petroleum coke or pitch coke as solid aggregate and coal tar pitch as binder, after kneading, molding, roasting, graphitization and machining, an artificial uhp graphite electrode can be prepared. The man-made 500 uhp graphite electrode is a high temperature resistant graphite conductive material. Carbon material companies with graphite electrode as the main variety constitute the metallurgical carbon material industry.
3. Anti-oxidation coating 500 uhp graphite electrode. Due to the increase in the price of the graphite electrode due to the coating, and there are some problems in its use, there is currently no widespread use of the anti-oxidation coating 500 graphite electrode in my country.
4. Water-cooled composite 500 graphite electrode. At present, my country has not adopted such water-cooled composite 500 uhp graphite electrode.
5. Hollow 500mm uhp graphite electrode. The hollow 500mm graphite electrode is a hollow electrode. The forming process for producing hollow 500 uhp graphite electrode is complicated, the raw material saving is limited, and the production yield is low, so the hollow uhp graphite electrode has not been widely used.
6. Regenerate 500mm uhp graphite electrode. The recycled uhp graphite electrode is made from recycled artificial graphite scraps and powders as raw materials, adding coal tar pitch, kneading, forming, roasting and machining, and then it can be prepared. Compared with the coke-based 500mm uhp graphite electrode, its resistivity is relatively large and its performance indicators are poor. At present, only a small number of small-size recycled 500mm uhp graphite electrode products are used in the field of refractory production.