uhp graphite electrode manufacturer
The overall application trend of applied materials in mold processing
In recent years, as the mold update cycle has become faster and faster, people’s requirements for mold production have become higher and higher. Due to the current various restrictions of the copper uhp graphite electrode manufacturer, it cannot meet the development requirements of the mold industry. Ulan Chabu graphite electrode, as a material of EDMuhp graphite electrode manufacturer, has been widely used in the mold industry due to its high machinability, light weight, low expansion rate, fast forming, low loss, and easy trimming. It has been widely used in the mold industry and has replaced copper graphite electrode. Become inevitable.
1. Material characteristics of uhp graphite electrode manufacturer
1. CNC machining speed, high machinability, easy trimming. Graphite machining speed is fast, 3 to 5 times that of copper graphite electrode. The finishing speed is particularly outstanding, and its strength is very high, for ultra-thin (0.2-0.5mm) The graphite electrode is not easy to deform during processing. And in many cases, the product needs to have a good texture effect, which requires that the overall male graphite electrode be made as much as possible when making the uhp graphite electrode manufacturer, and there are various hidden corners when making the overall male graphite electrode. The easy-to-repair feature of UHP makes this problem easy to solve, and greatly reduces the number of uhp graphite electrode manufacturers, which copper graphite electrode cannot do.
2. Fast EDM forming, low thermal expansion, low loss Since graphite has better electrical conductivity than copper, its discharge speed is faster than copper, which is 3 to 5 times that of copper. And it can withstand larger currents when discharging, which is more advantageous for rough EDM machining. At the same time, under the same volume, the weight of graphite is 1/5 times that of copper, which greatly reduces the load of EDM. It has certain advantages for making large-scale uhp graphite electrode manufacturer and overall graphite electrode. The sublimation temperature of graphite is 4200°C, which is 3 to 4 times that of copper (the sublimation temperature of copper is 1100°C). At high temperatures, the deformation is extremely small (1/3~1/5 of copper under the same electrical conditions) and does not soften. The discharge energy can be transferred to the workpiece with low consumption. As the strength of graphite increases at high temperatures, it can effectively reduce discharge loss (graphite loss is 1/4 of copper) and ensure processing quality.
3. Light weight and low cost. In the production cost of a set of molds, CNC machining time, EDM time, uhp graphite electrode manufacturer loss, etc. of the graphite electrode account for most of the overall cost, and these are all caused by the graphite electrode material itself. Decide. Compared with copper, graphite’s machining speed and EDM speed are 3 to 5 times that of copper. At the same time, the minimal wear characteristics and the production of the overall public uhp graphite electrode manufacturer can reduce the number of graphite electrodes, which also reduces the consumables and machining time of the uhp graphite electrode manufacturer. All of these can greatly reduce the production cost of the mold.
2. Electromechanical processing requirements and characteristics of graphite electrode
1. The production of uhp graphite electrode manufacturer The production of professional graphite electrode is mainly processed by high-speed machine tools. The stability of the machine tool should be good, the three-axis movement should be uniform and stable without vibration, and the rotation accuracy of the spindle should be as good as possible. The uhp graphite electrode manufacturer can also be processed for general machine tools, but the process of programming the tool path is different from that of the copper graphite electrode.
2. EDM graphite electrode is a carbon uhp graphite electrode manufacturer. Because graphite has good electrical conductivity, it can save a lot of time in electrical discharge machining, which is one of the reasons why graphite is used as graphite electrode.
3. Machining characteristics of graphite electrode Industrial graphite is hard and brittle, and the tool wear is more serious during CN C processing. Generally, it is recommended to use cemented carbide or diamond-coated tools. During rough machining of graphite, the tool can be directly up and down on the workpiece. In order to avoid chipping and chipping during finishing, the method of light knife and fast walking is often used. Generally speaking, graphite seldom collapses when the cutting depth is less than 0.2mm, and good sidewall surface quality can be obtained.
The dust produced by uhp graphite electrode manufacturer CNC machining is relatively large, which may invade the guide screw and spindle of the machine tool. This requires the graphite processing machine tool to have a corresponding device for processing graphite dust, and the machine tool must have good airtightness, because graphite is poisonous.