600mm hp graphite electrode for arc furnace
Production characteristics of 600mm hp graphite electrode for arc furnace
1. Long production cycle. The production cycle of ordinary power graphite electrode is about 45 days, the production cycle of ultra-high power graphite electrode is more than 70 days, and the production cycle of 600mm hp graphite electrode for arc furnace joints that require multiple impregnation is longer.
2. High energy consumption. The production of 1t ordinary power 600mm hp graphite electrode for arc furnace needs to consume electricity; about h, thousands of cubic meters of gas or natural gas, and about 11t of metallurgical coke particles and metallurgical coke powder.
3. Many production processes. The production process includes raw material calcination, crushing and grinding, batching, kneading, molding, impregnation, graphitization and mechanical processing. Its production requires a lot of special mechanical equipment and kilns with special structures, and the construction investment is relatively large, and the investment recovery period is relatively long.
4. A certain amount of dust and harmful gases are generated during the production process, and environmental protection measures such as perfect ventilation and dust reduction and elimination of harmful gases need to be taken.
5. Petroleum coke and coal tar pitch are by-products of the production and processing of the carbonaceous raw materials required by oil refining enterprises, coal chemical industry and enterprises. The quality and stability of the raw materials cannot be fully guaranteed, especially the production of high-power and ultra-high-power 600mm hp graphite electrode for arc furnace The use of needle coke, modified electrode pitch and low quinoline insoluble content special impregnating agent pitch urgently needs the attention and active cooperation of my country’s petroleum and coal chemical processing enterprises.