best rp hp uhp graphite electrode
What are the types of graphitization furnaces in the best rp hp uhp graphite electrode processing program?
(1) Graphitization furnaces are classified according to heating methods, which can be divided into direct heating furnaces and indirect heating furnaces. Direct heating means that the current directly passes through the graphitized carbon billet to generate high temperature. It is a resistance furnace type in which the carbon billet itself is a resistance. Direct heating of the best graphite electrode There are two types of graphitization furnaces in the process of processing, one is the Acheson graphitization furnace, and the other is the internal heat tandem graphitization furnace (LWG furnace). Indirect heating furnace means that the current does not pass through the product. The heat required for graphitization of the uhp graphite electrode product is either generated by electric induction or obtained by heat transfer. The former is called an induction graphitization furnace, and the latter is called a carbon tube furnace.
(2) According to the relative position of graphitization furnace and power supply device, it can be divided into mobile best rp hp uhp graphite electrode graphitization furnace and fixed rp graphite electrode graphitization furnace.
(3) According to the operation mode, it can be divided into batch production best rp hp uhp graphite electrode graphitization furnace and continuous production best uhp graphite electrode graphitization furnace.
(4) According to the nature of electricity consumption, it can be divided into DC best rp hp uhp graphite electrode graphitization furnace and AC best rp hp uhp graphite electrode graphitization furnace.
(5) Divided by function, it can be divided into single type best rp hp uhp graphite electrode graphitization furnace and combined type best rp hp uhp graphite electrode graphitization furnace. The combined graphitization furnace refers to a multifunctional furnace that can simultaneously complete the two processes of roasting and graphitization in one furnace.
(6) According to the direction of the furnace body, it can be divided into linear graphitization furnace and U-shaped graphitization furnace. U-shaped graphitization furnace is to bend the longitudinal Acheson graphitization furnace from the middle; it becomes a furnace type with the furnace head and the furnace tail on the same side, and a partition wall is built in the middle of the furnace body to divide it into two parallel In the charging area, the best rp hp uhp graphite electrode block is built on the inner side of the wall opposite to the furnace head and the furnace end masonry, so that the current can flow from one charging area through the best rp hp uhp graphite electrode block masonry to the other charging area .
(7) According to whether the gas is fed, it can be divided into the best rp hp uhp graphite electrode graphitization furnace, which is equipped with a graphite vent tube at the bottom of the furnace core, and there are many small holes on the tube to release the purified gas; The side walls are fixed and sealed to prevent harmful gases from escaping; an exhaust system for harmful gases and a gas supply system for purified gases are added.