graphite electrode hp500
Classification and precautions of graphite electrode hp500
The graphite electrode hp500 is mainly divided into ordinary power graphite electrode hp500, high power graphite electrode hp500 and ultra high power graphite electrode hp500. The graphite electrode hp500 manufacturers will introduce their respective characteristics and precautions.
Ordinary power graphite electrode hp500
The allowable graphite electrode hp500 has a current density of less than 17A/cm2, and is mainly used for ordinary power electric furnaces such as steelmaking, siliconmaking, and yellow phosphorus making.
High power graphite electrode hp500
The permitted graphite electrode hp500 has a current density of 18-25A/cm², and is mainly used in high-power electric arc furnaces for steelmaking.
Ultra high power graphite electrode hp500
The allowable graphite electrode hp500 current density should be greater than 25A/cm². Mainly used in electric arc furnaces for ultra-high power steelmaking.
1. The wet graphite electrode hp500 should be dried before use.
2. Remove the foam protective cap on the spare graphite electrode hp500 hole, and check whether the internal thread of the electrode hole is complete.
3. Use compressed air that does not contain oil and water to clean the surface of the spare graphite electrode hp500 and the internal threads of the hole; avoid cleaning with steel wire balls or metal brushes.
4. Carefully screw the connector into the electrode hole at one end of the spare graphite electrode hp500 (it is not recommended to directly install the connector into the electrode removed from the furnace), and do not hit the thread. 5. Screw the electrode sling (graphite sling is recommended) into the electrode hole at the other end of the spare electrode.
6. When lifting the electrode, pad a soft object under one end of the spare electrode mounting connector to prevent the ground from damaging the connector; use a hook to extend into the hoisting ring of the spreader and then hoist it. Lift the electrode smoothly to prevent the electrode from loosening from the B end. Take off or collide with other fixtures.
7. Lift the spare electrode above the electrode to be connected, align it with the electrode hole, and then slowly drop it; rotate the spare electrode to make the spiral hook and the electrode rotate and drop together; when the end faces of the two electrodes are 10-20mm apart, use compressed air again Clean the two end faces of the electrode and the exposed part of the connector; when the electrode is completely lowered at the end, it should not be too strong, otherwise the electrode hole and the thread of the connector will be damaged due to a violent collision.
8. Use a torque wrench to screw the spare electrode until the end faces of the two electrodes are in close contact (the correct connection gap between the electrode and the connector is less than 0.05mm).
Professional graphite block, graphite electrode hp500 manufacturer, main products: graphite block, ordinary power graphite electrode hp500, high power graphite electrode hp500, graphite plate, graphite crucible, graphite square, rotary kiln graphite block, graphite burner, carbon products and various Special-shaped graphite and graphite block materials for kilns.