graphite electrode production process
1. The wet graphite electrode should be dried before use.
2. Remove the foam protective cap on the spare graphite electrode hole, and check whether the internal thread of the electrode hole is complete.
3. Use oil and water-free compressed air to clean the surface and internal threads of the spare graphite electrode; avoid cleaning with steel wire balls or metal brushes.
4. Carefully screw the connector into the electrode hole at one end of the spare graphite electrode (it is not recommended to directly install the connector into the electrode removed from the furnace), and do not hit the thread.
5. Screw the electrode sling (graphite sling is recommended) into the electrode hole at the other end of the spare electrode.
6. When lifting the electrode, put a soft object under one end of the spare electrode mounting connector to prevent the ground from damaging the connector; use a hook to extend into the hoisting ring of the spreader and then hoist it. Lift the electrode smoothly to prevent the electrode from loosening from the B end. Take off or collide with other fixtures.
7. Hang the spare electrode above the electrode to be connected, align it with the electrode hole, and then slowly drop it; rotate the spare electrode to make the spiral hook and the electrode lower together; when the distance between the two electrode ends is 10-20mm, use compressed air again Clean the two end faces of the electrode and the exposed part of the connector; when the electrode is completely lowered at the end, it should not be too strong, otherwise the electrode hole and the thread of the connector will be damaged due to a violent collision.
8. Twist the spare electrode with a torque wrench until the end faces of the two electrodes are in close contact (the correct connection gap between the electrode and the connector is less than 0.05mm).
Professional graphite block, graphite electrode production process manufacturer, main products: graphite block, ordinary power graphite electrode, high power graphite electrode, graphite plate, graphite crucible, graphite square, rotary kiln graphite block, graphite burner, carbon products and Various kilns use special-shaped graphite, graphite block materials, etc.