graphite electrode steel plant
In the process of producing graphite electrode steel plant, what are the reasons for the unqualified resistivity of graphitized products?
The resistivity of the graphitized products of the graphite electrode steel plant is unqualified. In addition to the quality of the raw materials used, the main reason is that the temperature of the graphitized products of the graphite electrode steel plant does not meet the requirements. This type of product is not a final waste product and can become a waste product after processing. Qualified product. ? In the graphite electrode steel plant process, the main reasons for the unqualified resistivity of graphitized products are:?
(1) The installed furnace core is too large, the current density is low, and the furnace core cannot reach the specified temperature;
(2) The voltage drop of the external short network and the contact points is too large, the electric loss increases, and the electric efficiency of the graphitization furnace is low;
(3) The thickness of the insulation material does not meet the process requirements, the insulation material on both sides and the top is too thin, the insulation performance is poor, and the heat dissipation loss is large;
(4) The furnace body or the power supply bus is grounded, and the graphitization furnace or the power transmission bus has a leakage place, which will cause part of the electrical energy to be lost, resulting in a low furnace temperature;
(5) The choice of raw materials for preparing the graphite electrode steel plant carbon billet is unreasonable (for example, it is not easy to graphitize), and the power consumption cannot be adjusted in time, and the graphite electrode steel plant’s graphitization degree cannot meet the requirements;
(6) The furnace loading process is unreasonable, the operation quality is not good, the resistance material is unevenly filled, and the furnace resistance is uneven, which causes the furnace core of the graphitization furnace to flow, the local temperature of the furnace core is low, and the current density is easy to fail. Product?;
(7) The power supply system is unreasonable, the starting power and rising power are too small, the power transmission time is too long, and a large amount of electric energy is consumed in the heat balance, which causes the furnace temperature to be low, and it is easy to cause the graphite electrode steel plant to have unqualified resistivity of graphitization;
(8) The furnace core resistance of the graphite electric furnace is too large, the input power cannot be increased, and the furnace core resistance is too small, and the given energy consumption cannot be achieved, resulting in “dead furnace”, which will produce a large amount of resistivity of the graphite electrode steel plant unqualified products;
(9) The water content of the insulation material and the resistance material is too large, causing a lot of waste of electric energy;
(10) The planned power is insufficient, and there is a long-term power outage during power-on without a corresponding increase in power.
[Electrode paste, many people choose CGM carbon] CGM was established in 1992 and has developed into a large-scale carbon production enterprise with an annual output of 200,000 tons of electrode paste and 250,000 tons of forged coke. In the development process of CGM Carbon, we have experienced many difficulties and detours. However, with the basic concept of honest management, CGM Carbon has grown stronger. CGM carbon products are not only sold domestically, but also exported to Indonesia, foreign countries and other countries, and are recognized and praised by the international market.
[Electrode paste, why do we do better?] There are 500 electrode paste manufacturers nationwide, and there are more than 100 manufacturers with a scale of more than 10,000 tons. In so many electrode paste production plants, why is CGM carbon in the production scale? Do better in terms of word of mouth. This starts with the development history of CGM Carbon. CGM Carbon was established in 1992 and was initially a carbon enterprise with petroleum coke calcination as its main business. In 2006, the CGM carbon electrode paste production line was put into operation. The production of electrode paste requires heat to soften and shape the raw materials. The general electrode paste factory needs a gas generator in this process, and in time, it also needs more expensive natural gas after coal is changed to gas. However, because our calcined coke production line can release a lot of spare heat, and this heat is just used by the electrode paste production line. Therefore, compared with more general electrode paste manufacturers, we have already saved a lot of costs in terms of heat generation.
[Purchase of electrode paste, please be cautious when encountering these problems] The threshold for the production of electrode paste of the leather bag company is relatively high. First of all, environmental issues. Without an environmental assessment report, it is impossible to produce an electrode paste factory; secondly, the cost issue , Even if a non-CNC production line, the cost of an electrode paste processing line is still tens of millions. Not to mention other raw materials and technical costs. So not everyone can afford the electrode paste business casually. Therefore, there are many trading companies on the market that sell electrode paste under the name of the factory, but they have no production capability, let alone after-sales service. The price is also often very low, and when it is sold, it is shoddy. Therefore, when purchasing electrode paste, you must check the strength of the factory and beware of being deceived. Our company has encountered many such customers.
[Physical and chemical indicators of electrode paste] Resistance: <65 Ash content: <5% volatilization: 10.0-15.0 Density: >1.3 Pressure coefficient: > Ductility: 6-20 Shape: egg pill, trapezoid, cylinder. Packing: Ton bag or export packing. According to customer requirements. Note: The parameter is the limit value reached by our factory. Please call us for details.
[Electrode paste, the highest quality raw materials create the best quality products] The success of CGM carbon electrode paste is that advanced equipment and excellent technology are indispensable factors. Of course, there are other factors that add to the improvement of CGM quality. . As we all know, electric forging coal is the aggregate of electrode paste, and the quality of electric forging coal directly affects the use effect of electrode paste. CGM carbon electrode paste uses authentic Ningxia Taixi coal, which has low volatility, low ash content, high carbon content, low resistance and high hardness. It is a natural raw material for electrode paste. The carbon content of Taixi coal is 20% higher than that of Shanxi anthracite, and the price is 30% higher. Ningxia Taixi Coal has been known as black gold since ancient times.
[Electrode paste, CGM carbon can meet huge orders] This true story happened in a large alloy group factory in Shandong. One day, a dealer came to us and said that 12,000 tons of electrode paste are needed every year. We didn’t believe it at first, but after detailed communication, we learned that he is the owner of a small electrode paste factory in Shandong because he signed a contract with a group company in Shandong for two per year. For a 10,000-ton order, his own factory has a maximum annual output of only 8,000 tons, and the remaining 12,000 tons have to be cooperated with the factory. With an annual output of 200,000 tons of electrode paste, CGM Carbon still has a margin of 12,000 tons. Therefore, not all orders can be eaten by the factories on the market, but CGM carbon is different. CGM carbon electrode paste can meet the needs of the group company’s electrode paste.
[Electrode paste, CGM carbon makes the world without submerged arc furnace accidents] According to statistics, in all submerged arc furnace accidents, 20% are electrode paste problems and 30% are caused by workers. The quality of our electrode paste can allow customers to avoid these 20% of the problems, and the after-sales service of our factory engineers can provide free training to the workers, allowing the factory to avoid the remaining 30% of the problems.