graphite electrodes hp
What should be paid attention to when transporting graphite electrodes hp?
Points to note when transporting graphite electrodes hp:
1. In the process of transportation, graphite electrodes hp must be covered with rain-proof cloth.
2. Be cautious when transporting and stacking electrodes with a forklift, and collision is strictly prohibited. Only one layer at a time is allowed, and attention should be paid to balance and centering to prevent slipping and breaking.
3. When loading and unloading with a crane, a steel wire rope must be used separately, and the steel packing belt of the electrode must not be directly hooked.
4. The graphite electrodes hp should be stored in a clean and dry place, and must be covered with a rain-proof cloth when placed in an open field. The stacking layer should not exceed 4 layers.
5. When using graphite electrodes hp, it should be placed next to the electric furnace for drying in advance, the temperature should not exceed 150 degrees, and the time should not be less than 24 hours.