graphite electrodes in electrolysis
Precautions for transportation and storage of graphite electrodes in electrolysis!
1. In the process of transportation, graphite electrodes in electrolysis must be covered with rainproof cloth.
2. When using a forklift to transport stacked electrodes, be careful and strictly forbid collision. Only promise to install one layer at a time, and pay attention to balance and alignment to prevent slipping and breaking.
3. When loading and unloading with a crane, a steel wire rope must be used separately, and the steel packing belt of the electrode must not be directly hooked.
4. Graphite electrodes in electrolysis should be stored in a clean and dry place, and must be covered with a rain-proof cloth when placed in an open field, and the stacking layer should not exceed 4 layers.
5. Graphite electrodes in electrolysis should be placed next to the graphite in the electric furnace for drying in advance, the temperature should not exceed 150 degrees, and the time should not be less than 24 hours.
6. When using graphite electrodes in electrolysis, you must use tools to cut the ladle straps, and not use a crane to pull them off.