What are the important performance of graphite nipple
Graphite nipple function:
1. Thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity: Graphite has outstanding thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity. Compared with general materials, its thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity are appropriately high. It is 4 times higher than stainless steel and 2 times higher than carbon steel. The general non-metal is 100 times higher.
2. Chemical stability: Graphite has outstanding chemical stability at room temperature, and is resistant to acid, alkali and organic solvent corrosion.
3. High temperature resistance: graphite nipple is one of the most high temperature resistant materials known now. Its melting point is 3850℃±50℃, and its boiling point reaches 4250℃. It is 10S under 7000℃ ultra-high temperature arc, and the loss of graphite is minimal. Graphite loses 0.8% by weight. It can be seen that the high temperature resistance of graphite is very outstanding.
4. Smoothness: The smoothing function of graphite is similar to that of molybdenum disulfide, and the friction coefficient is less than 0.1. Its smoothing function varies with the size of the scales. The larger the scales, the smaller the friction coefficient and the better the smoothness.
5. Special thermal shock resistance: Graphite has outstanding thermal shock resistance, that is, when the temperature changes suddenly, the coefficient of thermal expansion is small, so it has outstanding thermal stability. When the temperature changes rapidly, no cracks will occur.