graphite petroleum coke
Graphite board manufacturers talk about the precautions of graphite petroleum coke
What are the precautions for graphite petroleum coke? Graphite board manufacturers will take you to briefly understand the precautions of graphite petroleum coke:
1. The graphite petroleum coke that has been damp should be dried before use.
2. Remove the foam protective cap on the spare graphite petroleum coke hole, and check whether the internal thread of the electrode hole is complete.
3. Use compressed air that does not contain oil and water to clean the surface of the spare graphite petroleum coke and the internal threads of the hole; avoid cleaning with steel wire or metal brush and emery cloth.
4. Carefully screw the connector into the electrode hole at one end of the spare graphite petroleum coke, not to hit the thread.
5. Screw the electrode sling into the electrode hole at the other end of the spare electrode.
6. When lifting the electrode, put a soft object under one end of the spare electrode mounting connector to prevent the ground from damaging the connector; use a hook to extend into the hoisting ring of the spreader and then hoist it. Lift the electrode smoothly to prevent the electrode from loosening from the B end. Take off or collide with other fixtures.
7. Lift the spare electrode above the electrode to be connected, align it with the electrode hole, and then slowly drop it; rotate the spare electrode to make the spiral hook and the electrode rotate and drop together; when the end faces of the two electrodes are 10-20mm apart, use compressed air again Clean the two end faces of the electrode and the exposed part of the connector; when the electrode is completely lowered at the end, it should not be too strong, otherwise the electrode hole and the thread of the connector will be damaged due to a violent collision.
8. Use a torque wrench to screw the spare electrode until the end faces of the two electrodes are in close contact.