What are the uses of graphite sheet
1. Damp graphite sheet should be dried before use.
2. Remove the foam protective cap on the spare graphite sheet hole, and check whether the internal thread of the electrode hole is complete.
3. Use oil and water-free compressed air to clean the surface of the spare graphite sheet and the internal threads of the hole; avoid cleaning with steel wire or metal brush and emery cloth.
4. Carefully screw the connector into the electrode hole at one end of the spare graphite sheet (it is not recommended to directly install the connector into the electrode removed from the furnace), and do not hit the thread.
5. Screw the electrode sling (graphite sling is recommended) into the electrode hole at the other end of the spare electrode.
6. When lifting the electrode, pad a soft object under one end of the spare electrode mounting connector to prevent the ground from damaging the connector; use a hook to extend into the hoisting ring of the spreader and then hoist it. Lift the electrode smoothly to prevent the electrode from loosening from the B end. Take off or collide with other fixtures.
7. Hang the spare electrode above the electrode to be connected, align it with the electrode hole, and then slowly drop it; rotate the spare electrode to make the spiral hook and the electrode lower together; when the distance between the two electrode ends is 10-20mm, use compressed air again Clean the two end faces of the electrode and the exposed part of the connector; when the electrode is completely lowered, it should not be too strong, otherwise the electrode hole and the thread of the connector will be damaged due to a violent collision.
8. Twist the spare electrode with a torque wrench until the end faces of the two electrodes are in close contact (the correct connection gap between the electrode and the connector is less than 0.05mm).
Graphite is very common in nature, and graphene is the strongest substance known to man, but it may still take years or even decades for scientists to find a “film” that converts graphite into large sheets of high-quality graphene. Method, so that they can be used to make a variety of useful substances for mankind. According to scientists, in addition to being extremely strong, graphene also has a series of unique properties. Graphene is currently the best-known conductive material, which makes it also has great application potential in the field of microelectronics. Researchers even see graphene as an alternative to silicon that can be used to produce future supercomputers.