hp 200 graphite electrode
What is hp 200 graphite electrode
Hp 200 graphite electrode is also called “pen lead” or “black lead”, the main component is carbon (C). The hp 200 graphite electrode produced in nature is formed by reduction under high temperature conditions. The most widely distributed is the hp 200 graphite electrode of sedimentary metamorphism, which is made of sedimentary rocks rich in organic or carbonaceous undergoing regional metamorphism. For example, coal seams or carbonaceous sedimentary rocks can generate hp 200 graphite electrode through metamorphism; magmatic rock and limestone contact, CO2 decomposed from limestone can also form hp 200 graphite electrode through reduction. The hp 200 graphite electrode is rarely pure, and often contains a lot of mechanical mixtures, such as quartz, mica, salt, iron oxide, magnesium oxide, calcium oxide, phosphorus pentoxide, etc. Sometimes there are CO2, CO, H2, CH4, N2 and other gases, water and asphalt. The hp 200 graphite electrode crystal is a layered lattice, which is composed of many regular hexagonal rings of carbon atoms connected together to form a huge planar network, which is parallel and overlapped with each other. The more common hp 200 graphite electrode crystal belongs to the hexagonal crystal system. Intact crystals are rare, usually in the form of plates and scales. Amorphous hp 200 graphite electrode is often in block or powder form. Where the natural hp 200 graphite electrode has a crystal diameter of less than 1μm, it is difficult to see the compact hp 200 graphite electrode assembly under a general microscope, which is called microcrystalline hp 200 graphite electrode (also known as amorphous hp 200 graphite electrode or soil). Shape hp 200 graphite electrode).
hp 200 graphite electrode mold
hp 200 graphite electrode color ranges from iron gray to steel gray, with black streaks. It has significant optical unevenness and hardness unevenness, as well as opacity and metallic luster. The cryptocrystalline ones are dull and dull. The hardness is 1～2, the specific gravity is 2.09～2.23, and the specific gravity of the inferior hp 200 graphite electrode is 1.84～1.98. (The change in specific gravity is determined by the number of bubbles). The sheet can be bent, has a slippery feel, and can stain paper and fingers. hp 200 graphite electrode has strong heat transfer (higher than copper and aluminum), high electrical conductivity, can withstand high temperatures above 3000°C, melting point 3800°C, boiling point 4250°C, plasticity, strong chemical stability, and insoluble in acid and alkali.
HP 200 graphite electrode application:
1. Manufacture of electric smelting furnaces, electrolytic cells, arc lamps and arc welding hp 200 graphite electrode, generators, motor brushes, resistors and carbon rods for telephones, etc.
2. Manufacturing various metallurgical crucibles.
3. Because the hp 200 graphite electrode can absorb a large amount of neutrons, it can be used as a moderator in the atomic stack, but it must be a highly pure crystalline hp 200 graphite electrode.
4. Used as a coating for the surface of sand casting molds, anti-rust coatings, machine lubricants, and bearing lubricants.
5. Mixtures of various refractory materials and refractory insulating materials.
6. Manufacturing anti-corrosion paint.
7. Manufacture the refill of the pencil as a black coloring material.
8. After special chemical treatment, it can be made into a flexible sealing material.