hp 450mm graphite electrode manufacturers
Special precautions for hp 450mm graphite electrode manufacturers
1. Be careful not to impact the machine with external force, and do not fall or hit from a height.
2. Don’t get wet by water. Put it in a dry place.
3. After the building has melted and dried, do not let it come into contact with water.
4. During use, do not direct the flame to the bottom of the crucible. If sprayed to the bottom of the crucible, there will be obvious black marks on the bottom of the crucible.
5. After the boiler is closed, the remaining aluminum and copper should be taken out as much as possible, and no liquid remains in the crucible.
6. Appropriate amount of acid compound (slag remover, etc.) should be used to avoid corroding the crucible. Excessive use will corrode the crucible and cause cracking.
7. Do not hit the crucible when putting in raw materials, and do not use mechanical force.