olmec advanced materials ltd graphite
Problems and solutions in olmec advanced materials ltd graphite electrical machining
Problems and countermeasures in olmec advanced materials ltd graphite electrical machining In the process of electrical discharge machining, due to improper selection of electrical machining parameters or poor discharge of machining chips, concentrated arcs will occur. For example, it seems that there are few electric sparks, there are red sparks, and the discharge sound becomes irregular.
At this time, so-called unstable discharge occurs. If the processing is unstable, the processing current will not work according to the set current, and the working current will be reduced. Various processing defects will occur during the processing, resulting in waste products. The following abnormal discharge phenomena often occur.
1. The discharge is unstable at the beginning of machining olmec advanced materials ltd graphite At the beginning of EDM machining, there are chips and burrs on the workpiece, resulting in concentrated discharge; at the same time, due to the large discharge energy (large peak current, wide pulse width), narrow pulse interval and jet pressure If it is too large, the discharge will be unstable at the beginning of processing. Therefore, before processing, the chips and burrs on the workpiece should be completely removed, and the oxide film, coating, rust, etc. produced by the heat treatment of the workpiece should be removed. You can first set the current to a smaller value, then gradually increase to the peak current, and set the jet pressure to a smaller value.
2. Produce granular protrusions In the process of olmec advanced materials ltd graphite EDM, if the machining depth is too deep, it is easy to generate arcs and form granular protrusions on the workpiece, which will cause the workpiece to be scrapped. Reason: If the pulse width is set too large, the corners of the olmec advanced materials ltd graphite will produce granular protrusions, causing short circuits and arc discharge; the machining chips of the erosion products are too much to be discharged in time; if the nozzle angle of the machining fluid is set incorrectly , The machining fluid cannot be completely injected into the gap, and the machining chips of the erosion product cannot be completely discharged; if the machining depth is too deep, the machining chips cannot be completely discharged and remain at the bottom of the gap. Solution: shorten the pulse width ton, extend the pulse interval toff, and suppress the generation of electrochemical corrosion product particle protrusions and the generation of processed chips. Try to install nozzles on the side of olmec advanced materials ltd graphite; if the processing depth is too deep, increase olmec advanced materials ltd Graphite vibration frequency, speed up the vibration speed.
3. Deal with the depression on the ground. In the EDM process, the pulse interval is too small, the olmec advanced materials ltd graphite vibration speed is slow, and the jet pressure is weak, so that the machining chips of the erosion products cannot be completely discharged, and many erosion products adhere to the olmec. The surface of the advanced materials ltd graphite forms a carbonized block, which is easy to fall off during the up and down movement of the olmec advanced materials ltd graphite, which causes the processing ground to sink. Solution: Extend the pulse interval, increase the vibration speed of the olmec advanced materials ltd graphite, increase the jet pressure, or pause the processing during the processing, and use a brush to clean the end and bottom surface of the olmec advanced materials ltd graphite.
4. Large inlet gap Due to the slow rising speed of olmec advanced materials ltd graphite, long processing time at the lower end, and large absolute loss, there are corrosion products in the inlet discharge gap of olmec advanced materials ltd graphite, resulting in “secondary discharge” (due to the intervention of corrosion products) Etc., unnecessary discharge on the machined surface); the discharge gap is enlarged, the machining slope is generated along the machining depth, and the entrance gap is larger. Therefore, in the process of processing, the lifting speed of olmec advanced materials ltd graphite cannot be too slow.
5. The processing bottom surface is curved or uneven. Because the pulse interval is too small, especially the jet pressure is not uniform, the gap between the electrodes is too small, the electro-corrosion product cannot be discharged fully, and the processing bottom surface is unevenly distributed, resulting in bottom surface curvature or uneven roughness Process the bottom surface. Solution: Increase the pulse interval, set a constant injection pressure, increase the gap between olmec advanced materials ltd graphite, and check the removal of chips frequently.