Requirements for detecting electrode paste height
What are the requirements for the height of electrode paste? The editor will explain the following precautions for you:
(1) The measurement shall be carried out twice per shift, once after shift handover and once during shift, and records shall be made.
(2) The measurement position of each shift should be in the same position (inner triangle or outer triangle).
(3) Each shift should decide how much electrode paste to install according to the height of electrode paste.
(4) The measuring personnel should be careful not to contact the two-phase electrodes at the same time to prevent electric shock.
(5) The measurement shall be accurate.