rp 600 mm graphite electrodes
RP 600 mm graphite electrodes industry substitution analysis
RP 600 mm graphite electrodes industry alternative analysis rp 600 mm graphite electrodes are mainly used for electric arc furnace steelmaking. The steelmaking technology with electric furnace as the core has obvious advantages in terms of production efficiency, environmental protection, capital investment cost, process flexibility, etc. Electric furnace steelmaking uses rp 600 mm graphite electrodes to draw current into the furnace. The strong current will generate arc discharge through the gas at the lower end of the rp 600 mm graphite electrodes, and at the same time release a large amount of heat for smelting.
rp 600 mm graphite electrodes have high-quality characteristics that other components rp 600 mm graphite electrodes can’t match:
1. Graphite has good thermal stability and will sublime at 3550°C. Common metals have melted at this high temperature;
2. The resistance is very low, only a few ohms, and the smelting energy consumption is small;
3. Light weight, density less than 1/4 of copper, easy to transport and use, good safety, easy to clamp when smelting on the furnace;
4. Raw materials are easily available pitch, petroleum coke, needle coke, etc.;
5. Good workability, 3-5 times faster than ordinary metals. RP 600 mm graphite electrodes are the only known commercial products with high conductivity that can withstand the high heat generated in the electric furnace steelmaking process. If you are interested, please go to the official website for consultation.