rp/hp/uhp carbon graphite electrode
High-purity high-temperature resistant rp/hp/uhp carbon graphite electrode rod production customized processing
The high-purity and high-temperature resistant rp/hp/uhp carbon graphite electrode rod can be used in various laboratory clicks, and it is easy to machine and has high thermal conductivity. It has good chemical stability and is widely used in nine major industries. Let’s work with Ulan Qab rp/hp/uhp carbon graphite electrode to understand the main purpose of the high-purity high-temperature resistant rp/hp/uhp carbon graphite electrode and the detailed information of the scope of application.
Main purpose introduction
1. Used as a refractory material: Graphite and its products have the properties of high temperature resistance and high strength. It is mainly used in the metallurgical industry to make graphite crucibles. In steelmaking, graphite is commonly used as a protective agent for steel ingots and as a lining for metallurgical furnaces.
2. As a conductive material: used in the electrical industry to manufacture rp/hp/uhp carbon graphite electrode, brushes, carbon rods, carbon tubes, positive electrodes of mercury positive current devices, graphite washers, telephone parts, and coatings for television picture tubes Wait.
3. As a wear-resistant lubricating material: Graphite is often used as a lubricant in the machinery industry. Lubricating oil cannot often be used under high-speed, high-temperature, and high-pressure conditions, while graphite wear-resistant materials can work at high sliding speeds at a temperature of 200 to 2000° without lubricating oil. Many equipment that transports corrosive media widely use graphite materials to make piston cups, seals and bearings. They do not need to add lubricating oil when they are running. Graphite emulsion is also a good lubricant for many metal processing (wire drawing, pipe drawing).
4. Graphite has good chemical stability. Specially processed graphite, which has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, good thermal conductivity, and low permeability, is widely used in the production of heat exchangers, reaction tanks, condensers, combustion towers, absorption towers, coolers, heater filters, Pump equipment. It is widely used in petrochemical industry, hydrometallurgy, acid-base production, synthetic fiber, papermaking and other industrial sectors, which can save a lot of metal materials.
Application industry introduction
1. High temperature furnace
2. Metal industry
3. Automotive industry
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Photovoltaic industry
6. Semiconductor industry
7. Electrical discharge machining
9. Glass refractory
Matters needing attention in the processing of custom-made Ulan Chabu rp/hp/uhp carbon graphite electrode: please send the drawings (CAD, CDR, hand-drawn sketches) with high-purity and high-temperature resistant rp/hp/uhp carbon graphite electrode rod drawings, indicating the size , Quantity, thickness, etc. Determine the processing technology (simple cutting, punching, customized special-shaped parts according to drawings, flattening, milling, sawing, etc.), if there is a particularly accurate size requirement, please explain, because the cutting, polishing, punching and other processes are normal There will be certain tolerances, and the precision requirements for special-shaped parts must be explained in advance.