uhp 700 mm graphite electrodes
What are the main uses of Datong uhp 700 mm graphite electrodes
What are the main uses of uhp 700 mm graphite electrodes? Silicon carbide, also known as silicon carbide, includes black silicon carbide and green silicon carbide, among which: black silicon carbide is made of quartz sand, petroleum coke and silica as the main raw materials, and is smelted at high temperature in a resistance furnace. Its hardness is between corundum and diamond, its mechanical strength is higher than corundum, and it is brittle and sharp. The green uhp 700 mm graphite electrodes are made from petroleum coke and silica as the main raw materials, adding salt as an additive, and smelted through a resistance furnace at high temperature. Its hardness is between corundum and diamond, and its mechanical strength is higher than that of corundum. So what are the main uses of silicon carbide?
1. Abrasives–mainly because uhp 700 mm graphite electrodes have high hardness, chemical stability and certain toughness, so silicon carbide can be used to make bonded abrasives, coated abrasives and grinding, so as to process glass , Ceramics, stone, cast iron and some non-ferrous metals, hard alloys, titanium alloys, high-speed steel and grinding wheels.
2. Refractory materials and corrosion-resistant materials-mainly because silicon carbide has high melting point, chemical inertness and thermal vibration resistance, so uhp 700 mm graphite electrodes can be used in sheds for abrasive tools and ceramic products firing kilns Plates and saggers, silicon carbide bricks for vertical cylinder distillation furnaces in the zinc smelting industry, aluminum electrolytic cell linings, crucibles, small pieces of furnace materials and many other uhp 700 mm graphite electrodes ceramic products.
3. Chemical applications-because silicon carbide can be dissolved in molten steel and react with oxygen and metal oxides in molten steel to form carbon monoxide and silicon-containing slag. Therefore, it can be used as a purifying agent for smelting steel, that is, as a deoxidizer for steelmaking and a texture improver for cast iron. This generally uses low-purity silicon carbide to reduce costs. It can also be used as a raw material for the manufacture of silicon tetrachloride.
4. Electrical applications-used as heating elements, non-linear resistance elements and high semiconductor materials. Heating elements such as silicon carbide rods (applicable to various electric furnaces operating at 1100-1500°C), non-linear resistance elements, and various types of lightning arrester valves.
5. Others are formulated into far-infrared radiation coatings or made into uhp 700 mm graphite electrodes in far-infrared radiation dryers for silicon plates.
When the Carbon Company was founded, it established the development strategy of “Technology and Innovation”, adhering to the business philosophy of “Service First”, through technological improvement, quality improvement, and market development, Carbon has become a graphitization processing enterprise in Shanxi, Hebei, and Mongolia. The main business includes graphite electrode and Shijiazhuang graphite electrode.