uhp 700mm carbon graphite electrode
What are the main uses of uhp 700mm carbon graphite electrode?
Uhp 700mm carbon graphite electrode, also known as emery, includes black graphite electrode and green graphite electrode, among which: black uhp 700mm carbon graphite electrode is made of quartz sand, petroleum coke and high-quality silica as the main raw materials, and is smelted at high temperature in a resistance furnace. Its hardness is between corundum and diamond, its mechanical strength is higher than corundum, and it is brittle and sharp.
The green graphite electrode is made of petroleum coke and high-quality silica as the main raw materials, adding salt as an additive, and smelted at high temperature in a resistance furnace. Its hardness is between corundum and diamond, and its mechanical strength is higher than that of corundum.
The main purpose of graphite electrode:
1. Abrasives-mainly because the uhp 700mm carbon graphite electrode has high hardness, chemical stability and certain toughness, so the graphite electrode can be used to manufacture fixed abrasive tools, coated abrasive tools and free grinding for processing Glass, ceramics, stone, cast iron and some non-ferrous metals, hard alloys, titanium alloys, high-speed steel tools and grinding wheels, etc.
2. Refractory and corrosion-resistant materials—mainly because the graphite electrode has a high melting point (decomposition degree), chemical inertness and thermal vibration resistance, so uhp 700mm carbon graphite electrode can be used for grinding tools, ceramic products firing kiln A variety of graphite electrode ceramic products such as sheds and saggers used in the zinc smelting industry, graphite electrode bricks for vertical cylinder distillation furnaces in the zinc smelting industry, aluminum electrolytic cell linings, crucibles, and small furnace materials.
3. Chemical industry–because uhp 700mm carbon graphite electrode can decompose in molten steel and react with ionized oxygen and metal oxides in molten steel to generate carbon monoxide and silicon-containing slag. Therefore, it can be used as a purifying agent for smelting steel, that is, as a deoxidizer for steelmaking and a texture improver for cast iron. This generally uses low-purity graphite electrode to reduce costs. It can also be used as a raw material for the manufacture of silicon tetrachloride.
4. Electrician-used as heating element, non-linear resistance element and high semiconductor material. Heating elements such as silicon carbide rods, non-linear resistance elements, and various types of lightning arrester valves.
5. Others—prepared into far-infrared radiation coating or made into uhp 700mm carbon graphite electrode silicon plate in far-infrared radiation dryer. Established when the carbon company was founded